TROPICAL PARADISE

Journal Entry #1

Dear Journal,

Tropical Paradise is a blast! I really don't have a worry in the world it is so relaxing and chill.
There are so many different people here, they are all so friendly and make life here at Tropical Paradise more interesting and fun! I have learned so many new things from people and new cultures and how they live. It has opened my eyes to see how people live and how there are so many different things people do.
I went scuba diving today a log the beach!! it was so pretty and fun to actually see under the water and see what life is like under the water. There are so many cool colorful fish and they seem to not care if you are down there. it was so beautiful!! After scuba diving i went and hiked to the waterfall! Can I say that hike was a killer it was pretty hard! but it was such a beautiful beautiful hike! everything is so green and the nature really does show. Between all the different animals I have never seen and all the different kinds of trees, and greenery! After that I went and relaxed in a chair out on the beach it was so warm and calming! they also came up and served me this amazing food!! It was a weird but tasty drink with shrimp cocktail and meat and fruits i have never eaten before but i did not bother to ask what it was, but it was to die for!!

Well that's all for now I'm heading to a beach party in a bit!!
I'll add a picture for you to see the waterfall!!

-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment