TROPICAL PARADISE

Journal Entry #2

Dear Journal,

Another amazing day today! Can I just say I don't think I can ever get sick of this place so many new things to try and see. And so many people to meet!! The beach party was a blast!! We just danced on the beach, and met up with new people and just talked about how much we love it here. But can I say a party on the beach as the sun goes down is totally priceless!!! I don't think now that I have experienced something like that I will ever go back it just totally makes everything better!! The food here I could really die for it is so delicious and out of this world phenomenal!!
Today I got a zebra and rode it along the beach. It was so peaceful and calming! Everything just seems to fall into place around here. And riding the zebra made it all the better! They are really such a sweet animal and I have never taken any time to stop and really look at one before. But I really loved it!
Well another day has gone!!
until next time!!

-Sam
Im going to go and suck up the last bit of the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment